- Are you looking for a great place to work?
- How does it sound working for a company who actually cares about their team?
- One that has been in business for 7 years and has grown every single year.
- Or working for a company that is debt free and stable.
- How about working for a company that has a vivid vision of where they are headed?
- Or one that will challenge you to be your best so that you have a real impact on their future and yours?
- How does it sound to be paid every single week with direct deposit?
- Or working somewhere that offers you retirement benefits?
The company that is described above is us! We are a local lawn care company in Salt Lake City. We are a stable, debt free company that has been in business since 2010, We are growing fast and looking to add the right people to our team.
You must be able to work 40 hours per week Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
What Your Typical Day Will Look Like:
The following list of tasks represent what we need your help with.You will not be performing all of these every day or even every week.
If the tasks below do not interest you please do not apply.Examples of tasks include:-Organize clients in software system.
-Check and complete "To-Do" list.
-Learn and help maintain our business software.
-Answer the phone.
-Give potential customers estimates over the phone.
-Make phone calls and follow up on estimates.
-Write emails to clients.
-Drop off mail at the post office.
-Order office supplies.
-Create and update spreadsheets.
-Create and monitor posts on social media.
-Monitor internet review sites.
-Post employment ads.
As you can see you will be responsible for a variety of personal and professional tasks.
Compensation: $14.00-$15.00 starting pay, if you have experience and can learn fast there is quick opportunity for pay raises
1. Great attitude.
2. Proficient at typing.
3. Excellent phone skills.
4. Good computer skills.
5. Competency with Microsoft Office products.
6. Be organized.
7. Pay attention to details.
8. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
9. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
10. Ability to de-escalate and handle upset customers.
11. Experience doing research on the internet.
12. Willingness and ability to learn a new software system.
13. Knowledge on social media.
14. Speak English.
15. Have a valid drivers license.
Please apply only if you firmly believe you are a great fit and can make us a better company. Also only respond if you can demonstrate during the interview that you would enjoy handling the tasks listed above.
To be considered for this position...
1. Email your resume to Travis@HolmesUtah.com.
2. Make the subject line of the email to "Your New Office Assistant".
3. Address the email to Travis H.
4. Please mention that you saw this posting on our website.
5. Tell us in three paragraphs why you would be great in this position.
6. Use a PS line telling us something unique and/or fun about you.
Candidates who call or drop in will not be considered for this position.